Baked Fillet of Coley in a Ginger & Corriander marinade
Coley is a very underrated fish, it is a good sustainable alternative to Cod,
and is great served as a large fillet.
This is a really simple and quick way to cook a large fillet of any white fish .
You can obviously substitute the herbs depending on what you have, or your own personal preference.
Large Coley fillet
Chunk of ginger peeled and grated
A handful of coriander
A good glug of olive oil
Black pepper and salt
- Grate the ginger and lime zest over the fish.
- Add the chopped coriander and crushed garlic
- Pour a good glug of olive oil over the fish to coat
- Season with black pepper and salt
- Leave the fish to marinate in the fridge for about half an hour. ( if you have time )
- Roast in a pre- heated, medium/hot oven for approximately 20 mins until cooked.
- Serve with squeezed lime juice all over the fish as it comes out of the oven.